VIP is looking for a new board!
As you might have noticed already, we are looking for a new VIP board for the academic year of 2018-2019! Are you excited about playing a role in running a big study association? Are you looking for ways to improve your professional and social skills? Do you enjoy working in a close team and meeting a lot of new people? Then a board year at VIP is the thing you're looking for!
Here's an overview of the functions you can apply for:
- Chairman (fluency in Dutch required)
- Secretary/Commissioner of Internationalization (no Dutch language skills required)
- Treasurer (basic knowledge of Dutch required)
- Commissioner of Internal Affairs (no Dutch language skills required)
- Commissioner of External Affairs (fluency in Dutch required)
- Public Relations (fluency in Dutch required)
Are you interested? Do you have any questions? Would you like to know more about this?
On Wednesday, the 18th of April at 17:00, there will be information drinks. You can join the drinks to receive more information and to ask all of your questions! If you would like to join these drinks, make sure you let us know by sending us an e-mail or approaching us in person.
If you can't make it to the drinks, or if you have any further questions or you want more information, you can always reach us via e-mail (email@example.com), via phone (050-3636323), come by at the VIP-office between 11:00 and 15:00 or approach us in person.
The deadline for the application is the 6th of May 2018. You can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.
The application needs to include the following:
- Motivation for the VIP board
- Function preference(s) with motivation for this specific function as part of your motivation letter
- Your CV according to standard requirements
For more information, please see our information package below.
Board information package 2017-2018
|File name||File size|